At Trust Auto, we believe that having an emergency kit in your car at all times is very helpful. You never know what can happen and when so rather be safe than sorry, right?
A step-by-step guide to building an emergency kit for your car: winter edition.
- Grab a bucket or duffle bag to place all of your items in. You don’t want something huge… maybe a medium size.
- You can go to your local grocery store to purchase an already built emergency kit that has bandages, medicine, and other small items for medical issues. This small medical kit can go in your big, overall car kit.
- Place a blanket or two inside.
- Add water bottles and perishable snacks.
- Put flashlights and batteries inside.
- Having a neon windbreaker is nice in case your car breaks down at night, your body is visible to those driving on the road.
- Grab hand warmers.
- Get some jumper cables to have in the kit too.
- After adding all necessary items, zip up your bag or close up your bucket and place it in the trunk of your car.
Now you’re off to being prepared at all times. Safe driving!