Winter time can be scary when it comes to driving, depending on where you live. Some areas experience more snow than others. Our focus is to make sure everyone is driving on the roads as safely as possible.
5 Car Tricks
- Of course we recommend keeping an ice scraper in your car at all times, but if you happen to forget it… no worries! You can always use a credit card!
- Just like we think it’s best to keep an ice scraper on deck, we believe having an emergency kit on hand at all times is of importance too. Need help putting one together? Check out our blog post here on creating an emergency kit for you car.
- If you know it’s going to be snowing, raise your windshield wipers the night before to make your life a whole lot easier for the next day.
- You can put tube socks over the wiper blades as well to keep them from freezing.
- Last, but not least placing Ziploc bags over the side mirrors can be very helpful in helping keep snow off your actual windows so when you go to scrape the snow off you can simply just remove the bag.
What did we miss? Comment below any other tips or tricks you have!
For more blog post on driving during Winter time, keep reading.
Did you find this article helpful? Pin The Image Below On Pinterest
Local to Syskeville, Maryland or live in a surrounding area?
We look forward to seeing you!